The right price is important.
Price Competitively—The First 30 Days are Critical
• A property generates the most interest when it first hits the market.
• The number of showings is greatest during this time if it is priced at a realistic
• Starting too high and dropping the price later misses the excitement and fails
to generate strong activity.
• Many homes that start high end up selling below market value.
If you want to compete, be competitive.
Price Right – Time on the Market works against you
• The buying market has a short attention span.
• Pricing your home right the first time is key.
• Proper pricing attracts buyers.
• An overpriced house will not sell.
• We want to generate offers before the market moves on to newer