Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I’ll implement my proven 12-Step Marketing Plan.
1. Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
2. Stage your home to highlight the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
3. Hire a professional photographer the show your home in the best possible light.
4. Hold and market an open house event introduce your property into the market with a bang.
5. Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
6. Produce a website specific to your home’s address making it easy for you share photos and information about the sale of your home to your network of friends and associates.
7. Create a buzz around your property utilize the internet and social media
8. Deliver “just listed” door hangers to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
9. Pre-Market to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
10. Include your home in broker property tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
11. Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
12. Place “for sale” signage, complete with DriveBuyText riders providing instant pricing information to drive-by prospects.